The key to the Logan Entertainment Centre is flexibility.
|Theatre||Tiered seating plus balcony||620|
|Theatre||Tiered balcony only||240|
|Banquet/Cabaret||Tables of 10||450|
|Full Stage||Flat floor plus balcony||1190|
|Podium Stage||Flat floor plus balcony||1240|
|Theatre||Seated rows||70 - 280|
|Banquet||Tables of 10||Up to 120|
The forecourt is also available for functions and events.
The Logan Entertainment Centre has four meeting rooms, each with a capacity for 70 people, which can be opened out into a larger combination.
At LEC in the administration office area we have boardroom which is used for client meetings and can be hired by event organisers to use as their onsite office during their event.
LEC has their own Box Office on site, offering computerised ticketing system for all events held in our venue. Our ticketing services can extend its offering to external events and venues.
The Box Office has a cloak area and an internal and external ticketing windows.
The green room has TV for watching relay, small fridge, tea and coffee facilities. It also has an enclosed outdoor area. As part of the green room experience we have a female dressing room that seats 23 people or 40 standing. Male dressing room seats 16 people or 25 standing or the VIP dressing room for two people seated or 4 people standing. All our dressing rooms have LED lighting.
At the LEC we have three main catering facilities:
- kiosk - at the entrance to the LEC, can serve inside the venue and outside the venue.
- full bar - this is in the foyer area and can be located in the auditorium if open to full capacity.
- kitchen - large catering kitchen with all the mod cons to enable the LEC to cater for all types of events.
- Limelight Bistro & Bar - seats up to 80 people at one time, open to general public Tuesday to Friday 9.30am to 4.30pm and then prior to selected shows held at the LEC. This space can be hired for corporate events and weddings.
The centre also offers:
- landscaped external area for provision of marquees
- facilities for people with disabilities including wheelchair access to the stage
- free off-street parking
Fees and charges
Our fees and charges are documented in Logan Entertainment Centre Information Kit. (PDF 5033 KB)
Please note: These charges are a guide only, contact us for an accurate quotation.